1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Applecare+ question...

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by XDRoX, Oct 25, 2012.

1. XDRoX

XDRoX iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I'm going to order an iPad mini tomorrow for my 4year old son. He currently has an iPad1 but it won't play a lot of his newer games. It freezes or resets from some of the better games.

So I figure a 32GB iPad mini will be perfect for him. He also has Apple TV in his room which he enjoys linking to. We only allow 1 hour a day for iPad or TV, but he really enjoys the 1 hour.

So my question is about applecare+.
    What I can't seem to find is if it covers all accidents, like water damage. I'm OK with the $99 price, and the $49 replacement fee. I just want to be sure that it will cover any kind of damage. and can't find a definite answer online.

I prefer to get the applecare+ instead of the other options because I want to order through apple (engraving), and want to take care of it all tomorrow when I order the mini.

Thanks
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    Yes, it covers ALL accidents. Get it. :)

ps. It can't hurt to ask Apple themselves. But this insurance would be no good if it didn't cover all accidents.