L luv2run6 iPF Noob Joined Apr 22, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Apr 28, 2010 #91 Mine (64gb) still says late April delivery and I ordered it the first hour. I hope to hear something today. My bank has not charged my card yet either.
Mine (64gb) still says late April delivery and I ordered it the first hour. I hope to hear something today. My bank has not charged my card yet either.
D Dragonrider iPF Noob Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, OR Apr 28, 2010 #92 0700, 4.28.10. "Ships Late April", no billing. Ordered 3.12.10...
F figmo10 iPF Noob Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 517 Reaction score 3 Location NH Apr 28, 2010 #93 They all still say "ships late April". Also most if not all orders aren't yet billed. You should be OK.
They all still say "ships late April". Also most if not all orders aren't yet billed. You should be OK.
D Dragonrider iPF Noob Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Portland, OR Apr 28, 2010 #94 Noon PDT - just got upgraded to "Prepared for Shipment".... almost like my first Cat Launch!!!
M Mike96734 iPF Noob Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Apr 28, 2010 #95 Dragonrider said: Noon PDT - just got upgraded to "Prepared for Shipment".... almost like my first Cat Launch!!! Click to expand... I remember my 1st cat launch, was wild, we used bungi cord, sucker must have flown 50 feet!
Dragonrider said: Noon PDT - just got upgraded to "Prepared for Shipment".... almost like my first Cat Launch!!! Click to expand... I remember my 1st cat launch, was wild, we used bungi cord, sucker must have flown 50 feet!
D dionnfr iPF Noob Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location New York Apr 29, 2010 #96 Shipped and received an email from Apple saying they have charged my credit card.
R Rasputina iPF Noob Joined Mar 24, 2010 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Apr 29, 2010 #97 WOOT, shipped with tracking number.