What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tracking iPad

asemmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read on other forums that the ipad is trackable even though it shows a status of 'preparing for shipment'
Apparantly, this can be done by going to the UPS/FedEx website and choosing to track with other references, whereby you must input your
phone number, and it'll show your tracking progress.

I've been trying to put my phone number to no avail. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are not alone I tried also ;-)
The smart cover that I ordered separately arrived this morning by DHL after being shipped from Holland yesterday.
I'm in Paris , so maybe the european stuff will be shipped from there and not China !!!???

OP
asemmi

asemmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
You are not alone I tried also ;-)
The smart cover that I ordered separately arrived this morning by DHL after being shipped from Holland yesterday.
I'm in Paris , so maybe the european stuff will be shipped from there and not China !!!???

Hmm maybe that could be the case.
DHL completely escaped my mind, I'll check that.

Yptcn

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried DHL for the iPad but couldn't find a thing :-((
Are you in Europe ?

OP
asemmi

asemmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yptcn said:
So I guess we're in the same boat ;-)

We are. Maybe let me know if you come across something.

Thanks

[Moderator edit: Removed Twitter account info.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts