What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharing an ios calendar directly from your ipad

SouthernAtHeart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you don't have a computer, how do you share a calendar (or reminder list). You can't go to iCloud.com in safari on your iPhone or iPad. Is there somewhere on the iDevice to choose 'share this calendar'?

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SouthernAtHeart said:
Still looking for an answer to this....

I'm sorry the answer to your question hasn't arrived. The closest answer I can proffer is that you can share a calendar item by inviting another person. If you want to have your iPad calendar on another iDevice, you synch it to iCloud. There is a way to import your Google calendar into your iPad calendar.

Part of the challenge of posting problems is that the question posed does not provide enough insight into what is being asked. As you can see, I am trying to look at your first posting and coming up with different ways to answer. Perhaps you can restate your question?

OP
S

SouthernAtHeart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The simplest way I know to ask this question would be:
"How do you share an iOS calendar USING your iOS device".
'they say' go to iCloud.com but you can't on your I device. I can't access iCloud on my device it just takes me to this page (see photo).

Attachments

• image-1699283059.jpg
    image-1699283059.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 288

Most reactions

Latest posts