What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Self Study

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure. I read classics and would love to experience some times before I was born, for instance. Of course, they didn't have flush toilets then, so maybe I'd like to time travel only till my bladder made itself known.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nostalgic for something you've never experienced, you say?

The Roaring Twenties comes to mind.

Perhaps traveling across the deep blue sea to get to the New World and the adventure of settling this country.

Maybe the hot, smokey jazz clubs around 1920-30. Or seeing the Rat Pack live and on stage in Vegas. Certainly the Beatles first shows in America.

I would add news rooms when we had reporters, decent editors, copy girls, Cub Reporters, fields of Remingtons and not one frigging bloody damn Internet connection to be seen.

The motion picture business when we actually made movies; when stars were actually worth a darn, when scripts were well written.

Most reactions

Latest posts