What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

securing ipad to office desk

SueInBoston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've integrated my ipad into my daily work so I use it constantly to take notes during the day in the office. If I step away from my desk, (cube no office :( to grab lunch, ladies' room) i try to remember to put the Ipad in a drawer out of sight, but there's been times that i forgot and I sit through lunch wondering if someone walking by will steal it. So I'm wondering if there's a case or device that can cable lock the ipad to the desk. Maybe a DIY type of thing with a case? I'm not worry about someone taking time to cut through a cable, more concern with passerby just picking it up. Oh..and I don't want to glue an ugly lock to my Ipad so I'm thinking a lockable case?

Thanks for any ideas

pedrood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Antique Black Computer Desk

The antique Black Computer Desk comes in various models, shapes and designs. It is a mix of traditional and contemporary style. While few types comprise of additional features like drawers to place notebooks and writing materials, sliding trays for the keyboard, and compartments for computer peripherals and parts like CPU, CDs, DVDs, printers, scanners, modems etc.

These are versatile and attractive Black Computer Desk that can be used in both light and dark colored rooms. It helps to keep the computer and its accessories dust free and prevents them from any damages. The desks when used in small areas enable to improve the entire look of the home or workplace. The storage areas of the Black Computer Desk aid in storing and placing all necessary items in an organized manner. Besides, it allows easy access to all items as and when required. learn more at MODERATOR EDIT: NO EXTERNAL LINKS

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I use the newMacgadgets base (see link above)

Attachments

• lrg_3.jpg
    lrg_3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 511

kaveenrampton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suggestion!!

Hey!! May be i can help you, as i am using my special desk for so many months and till now i didn't got any kind of problem so you may also try it!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts