1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

SD card edit pictures app?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by C.J., Jul 5, 2011.

1. C.J.

C.J. iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    are there any apps to edit pictures or delete pictures off of an SD card using your camera connection kit?
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    A free option is the Adobe app from the iPad App Store - but there are several others. Have a look through some of the threads discussing this - many Members have commented on the various apps and their pros and cons.

Tim
  3. oberkc

oberkc iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Just last night I downloaded a picture from a camera SD card. I can confirm that Adobe Photoshop Express can edit it. Whether photoshop has the capability you are looking for I will leave for you to decide.

As far as deleting pictures, the iPad gave me the option to delete the files from the card when I imported them. I believe this option would continue to be available any time I inserted the card into the camera adapter/iPad.
  4. C.J.

C.J. iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is there a way to organize your pictures within any app to different folders