What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

screen defected or... I do not know what

Reaction score
for already 2 months I have a big problem with my iPad: it opens links by itself, it writes e-mail texts, it opens applications while I do not even touch the screen. I thought it was because of WiFi but I see that even when I turn off the wifi it is the same. It can be because if the touch.
The problem is that, during this ipad "performance" it is unresponsive, I try to touch and close the appl. or links but... no answer !!!! I am really upset, it was purchased in US in september... and now I can not use it anymore !!!! Can anybody recommens what to do ? To whom I should complaint on this ? If you have any ideeas, pls write to me directly : Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting and/or reseting it?

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears. Apple recommends you restart the iPad at least once a month.

and then a reset if that does not work.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
turn off your plasma ball

Actually, that reminds me of something.

Some third party chargers have poor grounding and filtering. If you are using a third party charger, or have the iPad plugged into anything, try it unplugged and see if the problem goes away. Touch screens can be sensitive to bad power supplies.

Most reactions

Latest posts