What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBSettings or some other program that does the same thing?

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have been sitting on iOS 6 instead of upgrading because I really like SBSettings. It's an addiction. I use it to toggle wifi, VPN, kill background programs and turn off SSH. That's about it. Most of the time it is to kill the background programs.

I searched through this forum for something that would let me in on the secret. I couldn't find it. So, I ask. It sheer something that I can use with iOS 7, or should I stay with 6?

I keep checking in Cydia to see if there is an update for SBSettings in iOS 7. I read something s few days ago about an app or tweak that gives you the same wonderfulness that I get from SBSettings. For the life of me I can't recall what the article said, nor can I find it on the web.

Some of the time I feel I'm at the end of my rope. I was told, a long time ago, to tie a knot, and while I'm hanging there... Swing! Instead I decide to ask if there is a good alternative to SBSettings.
Fid

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CCSettings with an SSH toggle flipswitch does the same thing. CCSettings adds on other toggles such as Respring, Toggling Vibrate/Ringer, Data toggle and a bunch of other things as well, plus it's free. The SSH toggle is also free as well.

Reaction score
Hi Fid,
Can confirm that CCSettings is perfect for the toggles. It even lets you modify the order in which you want the toggles to show. SwitchSpring tweak is also great as it allows you to shut all apps in one swipe, or restart and respring too.
I have used both on the iPhone4 with iOS7.04 and it works just fine.
Just saw that you have an iPad1. Does iOS 7 load on iPad 1? I though it was only compatible with iPad2 onwards.
Just a thought, unless of course you have a later model iPad :eek:

OP
Fid

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Fid,
Can confirm that CCSettings is perfect for the toggles. It even lets you modify the order in which you want the toggles to show. SwitchSpring tweak is also great as it allows you to shut all apps in one swipe, or restart and respring too.
I have used both on the iPhone4 with iOS7.04 and it works just fine.
Just saw that you have an iPad1. Does iOS 7 load on iPad 1? I though it was only compatible with iPad2 onwards.
Just a thought, unless of course you have a later model iPad :eek:

Thanks. I am using a newer iPad. iPad 4. Since I only use the app I don't get to see the tag line.
I am getting ready to do the update right now. I hope the file is really 837,068 KB.

Most reactions

Latest posts