What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SBSettings on iPad IOS5 glitches... how do I fix them?

moonknight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using an iPad 1 on IOS5. I just installed SBSettings and implemented it into Notification Center. I'm having two problems right now.

First, how come some of the notifications appear under the toggles and some above the toggles? For example, Mail notifications will appear under the toggles and games will appear above it.. Is it possible to keep the toggles in one spot? It looks really messy if it just appears randomly in the middle of all the notifications.

Secondly, how do I center the "Info Row"? The part that shows the ram and stuff. Right now it is shifted to the left.

Please let me know, thanks!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to the settings app, tap on notifications. Tap on "edit" in the tip right corner. Now tap and drag on the 3 lines at the end of each app row to rearrange their order.

As for the ip address and such being off-center, sorry, just gotta deal with it.

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well on my ipad i am running some widgets in the notification center. they work but do not display correctly. im running power center pro and music center pro. i think those are the only 2. but i might be running something else too. i know im running a calendar in there too. just dont know what its called off the top of my head

i hope they make these widgets for both ipad and iphone. or maybe a tweak will come out letting you run the iphone widgets perfectly on ipad. i hate that the sbsettings doesnt look so good in the ipad notification center. so i just use it old school standalone by swiping side to side

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well on my ipad i am running some widgets in the notification center. they work but do not display correctly. im running power center pro and music center pro. i think those are the only 2. but i might be running something else too. i know im running a calendar in there too. just dont know what its called off the top of my head

i hope they make these widgets for both ipad and iphone. or maybe a tweak will come out letting you run the iphone widgets perfectly on ipad. i hate that the sbsettings doesnt look so good in the ipad notification center. so i just use it old school standalone by swiping side to side

Most of those Notification Center tweaks are designed for iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts