1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Sb1070

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RobertBasil, Jul 6, 2010.

1. RobertBasil

RobertBasil iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a proud United States citizen and Arizona resident. I served my country and I am very proud to be a Veteran, but today the Federal Government can kiss my ass.
  2. henry2

henry2 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Amen brother on that one .. as a fellow Zonie i feel that they are not doing enough to protect the border area
  3. Bremen

Bremen iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    A big plus one to you both from Texas. I wish our governor had the stones your governor has. Ours is just a political poser......

I hope (by a miracle no doubt) the DOJ fails in this case...
  4. iPad4Fun

iPad4Fun iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll chime in on this one. I'm a proud Arizonan myself. I have to say that it's about time someone has addressed this situation. And, I'm proud of Jan Brewer and Russell Pierce for standing up for the rule of law. It has been totally out of control for years.