What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari problem

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys i need help with a safari problem im having. Sometimes when i go to a couple forums i frequent this one included the little spinning wheel next to the wi-fi signal strength sign in the upper left corner of the screen doesn't stop spinning. This doesn't happen all the time but it does it almost everyday. I've done a hard reset a soft reset reset network settings unplugged router unplugged modem. I've downloaded 2 browsers Chrome and Mercury and when ever this problem happens i go to either one of those 2 browsers to the same website that i was in that the spinning wheel wouldn't stop using safari and those browsers work fine. It only happens with safari. I hope i explained this well enough to understand.

Thanks Ed

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There could be a myriad reasons for this. When this happens, I close the browser and reload it. That usually sorts the problem out.

I doubt there is a problem with the iPad. It's more likely to be Safari getting hung up on a badly written advertisement or something similar.

Most reactions

Latest posts