Safari problem

Discussion in 'iPad Air Forum' started by eddieg, Jun 25, 2014.

1. eddieg

eddieg
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys i need help with a safari problem im having. Sometimes when i go to a couple forums i frequent this one included the little spinning wheel next to the wi-fi signal strength sign in the upper left corner of the screen doesn't stop spinning. This doesn't happen all the time but it does it almost everyday. I've done a hard reset a soft reset reset network settings unplugged router unplugged modem. I've downloaded 2 browsers Chrome and Mercury and when ever this problem happens i go to either one of those 2 browsers to the same website that i was in that the spinning wheel wouldn't stop using safari and those browsers work fine. It only happens with safari. I hope i explained this well enough to understand.

Thanks Ed

2. KevinJS

KevinJS
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    There could be a myriad reasons for this. When this happens, I close the browser and reload it. That usually sorts the problem out.

I doubt there is a problem with the iPad. It's more likely to be Safari getting hung up on a badly written advertisement or something similar.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List