What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RSS Feed App - Which is the best?

JudithC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me their experiences with RSS feed apps for iPad. I have tried a few and am getting confused - (60+ person here). I just want something fairly basic that sorts my feeds into groups and lets me alter the font size - Don't see so well sometimes :) Hope someone can help. Thanks

afc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best one for me is def byline...the free version is more than ok to download the news in the morning and read them on my way to work...a paid version is also available..

Hope

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend you check out xFeed RSS reader. It has a simple uncluttered interface.

I'm also partial to Pulse and SkyGrid but they are a bit fussier.

Posted with TapaTalk for iPhone

OP
J

JudithC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks people... I have ended up with Pulse as I am in Australia and for some reason the others wont add the feeds I want. It works well and is pretty clean and easy to use.

phr34kme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use feedly for google reader and flipboard for anything else. Flipboard does support google reader as well but I've been using feedly for a while that I just couldn't throw it out.

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JudithC said:
Hi I am wondering if anyone can tell me their experiences with RSS feed apps for iPad. I have tried a few and am getting confused - (60+ person here). I just want something fairly basic that sorts my feeds into groups and lets me alter the font size - Don't see so well sometimes :) Hope someone can help. Thanks

Hi,

I use flipboard. One of the best rss apps I've ever used.

Regards,
Chays

OP
J

JudithC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All. I tried Flipboard and while I liked the interface I didn't like that I could not clear out items that I wasn't interested in. Also it seemed to be behind in feeds for my favorite sites and it was not easy to get Australian feeds. Good program otherwise. Thanks for the help

Most reactions