What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retrieving A File

Pinkipad2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I’m trying to upload the cover of the book that I wrote. The website is press.barnesandnoble.com. I open the folder with the images and they are not highlighted. You can only choose a highlighted file. It is lighter grey and unclickable.

I saved it in Pages, Documents, and My Files but you can’t use My Files to upload it.

How do I get my cover for upload? I’m going crazy with this and I need to upload my book cover for publication.

Thank y’all.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I’m trying to upload the cover of the book that I wrote. The website is press.barnesandnoble.com. I open the folder with the images and they are not highlighted. You can only choose a highlighted file. It is lighter grey and unclickable.

I saved it in Pages, Documents, and My Files but you can’t use My Files to upload it.

How do I get my cover for upload? I’m going crazy with this and I need to upload my book cover for publication......................

Hi Pinki.... - TP has already made some suggestions that I hope will help - but, I went to the link given above and then to the B&N Press Help Center - there seems to be a LOT of help there to solve your issue - have you taken a look?

The first pic shows a variety of help articles and an email contact option - clicking on 'Creating a PDF Cover' took me to the second pic which might be applicable to your need(s). Let us know if their 'Help Center' is of use - good luck. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 11.14.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 11.15.50 AM.png

Most reactions