1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

restoring JB 4.3.3 to factory settings

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by asdf523, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asdf523

asdf523 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a JB ipad2 running 4.3.3 I want to undo the jailbreak and set it back to factory defaults. From what I read this is not possible since when I connect to itunes I am asked if I want to upgrade to 5.1.1. I have read that it is not possible for apple to upgrade a JB 4.3.3 to a 5.1.1 since it will have problems recognizing or dealing with the JB. Comments on what to do? I dont care what version I restore to or whether that version can be JB in the future. Just want to get it back to factory settings. Thanks

PS If it makes a difference, my ipad2 is wifi + 3g even though I don't have a 3g account set up
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    Please don't double post. It's against our rules and makes if very difficult for folks to help you properly. I have answered your other thread where you made exactly the same request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.