What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders App

JAMESSTAR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi not really sure if this work with Calendar
App or not can anyone help please. Tnks

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No. They do not interoperate. They are completely separate apps.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi not really sure if this work with Calendar
App or not can anyone help please. Tnks

You're going to have to go to a third party task/event/appointment manager. There are several available (none free of charge that I know of) that can be integrated with the iPad calendar. I use "RememberTheMilk." The "Pro" version can be integrated with the iPad calendar app and provides a wealth of features for managing complex tasks, recurring tasks, time of day events, etc. It also can be used from virtually any device (e.g. desktop/laptop/web/phone/iPad/etc.) However, it's a subscription service that runs (for the Pro version) $25 per year. I find it well worth it but YMMV. I've seen other apps recommended but I can't vouch for them. The most frequently mentioned is PocketInformant.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the good man posting before me said, there are two very popular apps with many more features than the bog standard Calendar and Reminder Apps. These are SmartPad and Pocket Informant , both require just a one off payment and are very good at what they do. I suggest that you have a good look into all the suggestions and see what works best for your requirements.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts