What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Refurbished 4th gen iPad and iPad Mini available in the Apple Store

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
110117-1280.png

Been craving for a 4th generation iPad or iPad Mini? The time to purchase one might be perfect right now, as the Apple store has been graced by the first refurbished models, which of course come at cheaper prices.

Customers looking for a deal will be happy to know that price cuts range between six to ten percent off, depending on the model, of course. For example, if you have your eyes on a 4th generation 16GB model which was previously available for the price of $499, you can now get it for $449. If you’re a Mini fan, however, a LTE free 32 GB model is now worth $389 (down from $42​​
9).

Not all models are available at the refurbished market. If you’re looking for the 16GB version of the iPad Mini, you might be a little disappointed. Even so, we’re pretty sure that Apple is going to add soon the missing versions.

Refurbished products are basically reconditioned devices that not only work as well as new ones, but also look like the real deal. The tweak is that they come at lower prices. Customers pondering whether or not to buy a refurbished product shouldn’t worry because Apple has an excellent track record. On top of that, the company has always practiced the refurbishing of devices. So we recommend you check out the Apple store immediately, until the good deals are gone!

Source: Apple

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Always had good luck with refurbished apple products. Purchase them with confidence!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Poor us grasping at crumbs!!! I'd rather wait for the 5 if I were in the market for a new iPad. Not that much of a discount for me.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Poor us grasping at crumbs!!! I'd rather wait for the 5 if I were in the market for a new iPad. Not that much of a discount for me.

Yeah, that's really not much of a discount is it? Just wait, they'll slowly drop and once you can save a hundred bucks or so then it becomes a great buy.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i wonder if theres a way to tell if the idevice refurbished or not before we purchase it :ipad-back:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, that's really not much of a discount is it? Just wait, they'll slowly drop and once you can save a hundred bucks or so then it becomes a great buy.

Ehhh.... I still say we are grasping a crumbs and they know it, hence the pricing. 300 or more bucks off or more is a good buy but that will never happen. I'd rather save up an extra 100.00 and get the new device.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ehhh.... I still say we are grasping a crumbs and they know it, hence the pricing. 300 or more bucks off or more is a good buy but that will never happen. I'd rather save up an extra 100.00 and get the new device.

Well, $100 is a decent savings if only because the refurbished devices are so close to new. It's like getting thousands of dollars off of a new car with a few test drive miles on it. No reason not to save the money, IMO.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are currently no refurbished iPad 4’s or minis in the Canadian online Apple Store.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are currently no refurbished iPad 4’s or minis in the Canadian online Apple Store.

Get the new one!! ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking for a refurb mini/32 gb for my mom! I just checked and all they have are the 16 gb!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a refurb mini/32 gb for my mom! I just checked and all they have are the 16 gb!

At least they have the mini's there, I've been looking for a while now and still not seen a single one although the iPad 4's have now started to appear.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At least they have the mini's there, I've been looking for a while now and still not seen a single one although the iPad 4's have now started to appear.

The Archangel

Oh yes, there's plenty of 16 gb units, but no 32gb. Lots of black units, hardly any white ones!

Most reactions

Latest posts