What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recover synced photo from ipad

MAGI System

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

last weekend i have reinstalled my pc, so i have lost every photo on my pc but i've found them on my ipad (all synced with itunes).

There's a wasy to sync back to pc, with the folder structure reconstructed?

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing to try is the "Photo Transfer" app from the Apple store. Load it on your iPad and follow the instruction for PC . Read the instructions carefully, especially the "iPad to PC transfer" section.

OP
M

MAGI System

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This work, but I can recover only a few photo at one time. I have several thousand photo on my pad. There is another software that can do this in batch mode?

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go into Settings and tap on the Transfer app icon, there you can change the number of files to transfer at a time. I don't know if there's an upper limit or not. I suppose it's to keep you from running down your battery while downloading. Just be sure it's plugged in while transferring photos. Maybe start with 500 and see what happens.:D

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chask - I just typed "Photo Transfer" and it's the first app on the list for both iPad and iPhone. It's called "Photo Transfer App" in iTunes store, it's developed by Enrique Rodriguez.

OP
M

MAGI System

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This method will work perfectly, but i find another way.
I found this software "Copy Trans Photo". With this i can donwload from ipad all album in batch mode and in different folder.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

last weekend i have reinstalled my pc, so i have lost every photo on my pc but i've found them on my ipad (all synced with itunes).

There's a wasy to sync back to pc, with the folder structure reconstructed?

I have found that there is a 50 picture limit per time on Photo Transfer:(.

I also found a app that will do every thing you want. Purchased it and found out that it only works on iOS 4.2.1.:( I failed to read the very fine print. It's called "Media Transfer" and it had a very good rating. Went to the website and he had some very good how to videos.

Haven't found anything else yet! Sorry.

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's doesn't matter, Photo Transfer, 50 picture limit per time is enough for me, and it works well~

Chask

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chask - I just typed "Photo Transfer" and it's the first app on the list for both iPad and iPhone. It's called "Photo Transfer App" in iTunes store, it's developed by Enrique Rodriguez.
Yes thanks. No idea what I was doing before, but got it now.

Most reactions