What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only One Photo shows up on Ipad

bguise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Ipad which I sync with Itunes on a PC running Windows 7 (64bit). I had been using the Ipad since the beginning of September 2010 and syncing with photos on my PC. I was syncing successfully with Photoshop Elements 8 up to the beginning of Oct 2010. I did not add any new photos until near the end of Jan 2011 and I noticed that photos were not syncing properly with the Ipad. When photos were added to my PC using Photoshop Elements only one photo would be synced to the Ipad. I changed the option from syncing with Photoshop elements to chosing a single folder. All photos were deleted from the Ipad and only one photo from the folder chosen appeared on the Ipad. I then changed the option back to Photoshop Elements and all the photos that had been previously on the Ipad were back (none of the new ones). I tried restoring the Ipad and also uninstalled and reinstalled both iTunes and Photoshop Elements but to no avail.

Can anyone help me?

Bretth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a matter of interest what are your system specs, what version of windows are you running etc etc..

Most reactions

Latest posts