What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recover Stanza books

sangweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anyway I can recover my Stanza collections? I did a stupid thing by upgrading the latest Stanza that only works on IOS 5. I am currently on IOS 4.3.3 and JB and don't want to upgrade to IOS 5 until un-tether JB is available. I thought about deleting it but it warns me about all the books will also be deleted. TIA.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are ways to downgrade the app, you'll have to do a little bit of googling but I found it really easily. I don't want to post what I have found as I am not a stanza user so no idea if what I would be posting is correct. Any problems then please drop me a pm as I'll keep the link open in a safari tab.

The Archangel

OP
S

sangweb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took your advice and was able to downgrade it, it is working now. Basically I've used iFunbox to backup my library and document folder in Stanza, removed it, find a copy of stanza IPA, reinstall using iFunbox, copy the 2 folders back. It's all good. Thank-you.

Most reactions

Latest posts