1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

recover Stanza books

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by sangweb, Dec 17, 2011.

1. sangweb

sangweb iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Is there anyway I can recover my Stanza collections? I did a stupid thing by upgrading the latest Stanza that only works on IOS 5. I am currently on IOS 4.3.3 and JB and don't want to upgrade to IOS 5 until un-tether JB is available. I thought about deleting it but it warns me about all the books will also be deleted. TIA.
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    There are ways to downgrade the app, you'll have to do a little bit of googling but I found it really easily. I don't want to post what I have found as I am not a stanza user so no idea if what I would be posting is correct. Any problems then please drop me a pm as I'll keep the link open in a safari tab.

The Archangel
  3. sangweb

sangweb iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took your advice and was able to downgrade it, it is working now. Basically I've used iFunbox to backup my library and document folder in Stanza, removed it, find a copy of stanza IPA, reinstall using iFunbox, copy the 2 folders back. It's all good. Thank-you.