What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebooting to get Kobo to open

Emmerdale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi to you all ,got a new problem today, I use Kobo to purchase and read E a Books nap up until today there was no problem with it but now when I try to open it I just keep getting a blank screen ,if I reboot it then it works when I stop reading and go to something else then go back to Kobo same again ,blank screen ,reboot and it works again has anyone had this problem and is there a cure or do I have to contact Apple ,thank you for reading this

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'd try to contact the developer's of the app first. They are far more likely to know what is going on, and are in a better position to fix things. IT is more likely to be a problem with the app and/or Kobo's servers than Apple.

Here is what they have to say on their site, ending with deleting and re-installing the app (what I'd have probably suggested).

http://www.kobo.com/help/otherdevices-apps/response/?id=4056&type=3

OP
E

Emmerdale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning have triad your suggestion,deleted the app and then reinstalled it have now tried to open six times and it has worked every timeso got my fingers crossed the prob has gone away ,thank you for your help

Most reactions

Latest posts