What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about "Return Policy"

Reaction score
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows what the return policy is on a wi-fi ipad with intermittent wi-fi problems? For the first week or so, my wi-fi worked without a problem, but now it is acting up. I've used the same router / wi-fi system from the get-go. I've come to the conclusion that it is the iPad, not the router.

The nearest Apple store is 200 miles away..... I ordered my iPad over the Internet. Will Apple take a return through UPS? Also, will Apple let me exchange this lemon for a 3G version (along with the extra money)? Or will I have to drive 200 miles to resolve this problem?

High Plains Drifter

CPMS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're still within the 2 week return period you should have no problems. I'd try calling Apple first and see what they can do for you over the phone. If you don't get the results you want, I'd do the drive and get in front of a real person. Like many on this and other forums have noted I've never left an Apple store unhappy with their customer service (be reasonable with your expectations though). Good luck :)

sleek31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my 64g wifi on April 16th at the Apple store and returned it on 3G launch day without a hitch. Just paynthe restock fee and you should be good to go! They didn't even open my box with the old iPad, they just took the old one and gave me a new one.

sleek31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10% difference in price, which for me was $70 since I had the 64g version ($699).

CPMS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks sleek! $70 is kinda steep. I too have a 64G wifi iPad that I'm debating about returning since I also have a 3G iPad (still sitting in the box). If the wife isn't going to use it much then it'll become a $700 coffee table ornament. The 2 year old does love it though....

Most reactions

Latest posts