What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting movies in ipad 2?

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i go put a movie in my ipad 2 its says that i have to delete all my apps or sync it in itunes
But the thing is, my sister which she also has an ipad 2 she did that and she had to start her games from start :/
I play Restaurant story and would hate to start all over as im quite far into the game
Is there any solution? I would like movies for when i travel etc

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just download the movie directly to your iPad, don't go via your PC.

I've moved this to the Help section, too, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

OP
Shayla

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, but how do i download movie into the ipad? Is there any app which does this?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're purchasing the movie from iTunes, then it will download to the iPad automatically. If you're wanting to transfer DVD content, the GoodReader will do this for you.

Tim

rallen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If you're purchasing the movie from iTunes, then it will download to the iPad automatically. If you're wanting to transfer DVD content, the GoodReader will do this for you.

Tim

Where do you find the movie purchased from iTunes on your iPad? I downloaded "the King's Speech" last night to watch on the plane today. It is not in my iPod app or in iTunes. Where do I look? I have been charged for the movie.

rallen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
If you downloaded it directly to the iPad via iTunes, it should show up in the Videos app.

There it is! How would I have known that? I don't remember ever seeing that app before. Shouldn't there be an indication that it has something new? Or some indication from iTunes where it went?

Could you let Steve Jobs' replacement know that all of us aren't psychic, please?

Really, thanks so much.

Rebecca

Most reactions

Latest posts