What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Restarting iPad2

bhaigh09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've had my iPad2 for a few months and for the first time tried to restart it. It has been in this process for over 10 minutes with the little swirly white circle thing. I am quite nervous about this. I cannot seem to stop it and don't know what to do. Please help. Thank you

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've had my iPad2 for a few months and for the first time tried to restart it. It has been in this process for over 10 minutes with the little swirly white circle thing. I am quite nervous about this. I cannot seem to stop it and don't know what to do. Please help. Thank you

First thing - don't panic - it's time for a reboot...all your apps and data are OK, so don't worry...OK, here we go....

Press and hold the Power and Home button together for about 10 seconds until the white Apple logo appears - it will - keep the faith. The iPad will then reboot - takes a while, make a cup of coffee - and you'll soon be back in action.

It's not an issue, unless it happens frequently. After all, we're all used to rebooting our PCs...

Tim

OP
B

bhaigh09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You were right

Hello Tim,
Thank you so much. Of course, you were right and all is well with my iPad and me.

Most reactions

Latest posts