What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with account username?!

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently changed my apple ID, which I changed on the iPad and iPhone and store and everything else that needed changing.
The problem I'm having is my iCloud 'mail' account..... It won't allow me to change my username, only the password.
I figured if I deleted the account from my devices and then re-installed them, it ay work..... Only I can't figure out how to delete the account!

Would appreciate someone who actually knows what that are doing with all this fabulous technology to give me an idea.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried clicking on iCloud in the settings menu.then scroll down to the bottom of the iCloud page,there is a big red delete account button there.

OP
abiparker85

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha! Thank you! That didn't take two seconds! :/

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will this actually let you choose a new iCloud email address.... I keep reading so many conflicting reports on this???

OP
abiparker85

abiparker85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it just logged me out, and then signed in with my new username!

Most reactions

Latest posts