What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem iTunes / Game Center

The_Bear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I bought this iPad 2 a few days ago, and it isn't loading the game center, nd the itunes just load the podcast and itunes U.
It wasn't like this when i first got it, first it was ok, 5 minutes later, it was not. Then I reseted the ipad, and it worked again for a short period of time, than it was gone.
And I tryed both in US and in Brazil where i am now, and it didn't change anything.
Does anyone know what is going on?

Ah, in gc it says that the request could not be completed.

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I bought this iPad 2 a few days ago, and it isn't loading the game center, nd the itunes just load the podcast and itunes U.
It wasn't like this when i first got it, first it was ok, 5 minutes later, it was not. Then I reseted the ipad, and it worked again for a short period of time, than it was gone.
And I tryed both in US and in Brazil where i am now, and it didn't change anything.
Does anyone know what is going on?

Ah, in gc it says that the request could not be completed.

Normally, when it tells you the request could not be completed it's because the app, game, music, video etc is not available in your local iTunes store. It's often because a user finds a reference to a game etc using, perhaps, Google. They click on the link and it takes them to their iTunes Store - i.e. the store at which they have their account - which may be in a different country to the one that was pointed to by the link found by Google. Because of copyright and other restrictions, not all games, apps, music and videos are available in all countries, so it's possible that the game you linked to from a search is simply not available in your iTunes Store. When this happens the iPad responds by saying 'The request could not be completed'.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts