What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printer??

Cmcfarland

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having a hard time setting up my printer to iPad.. Keeps saying can't find one.. Printers wireless is on. What step am I skipping? Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum - :)

If you are trying to use Apple's AirPrint for your wireless Wi-Fi printing then you need a compatible printer - apparently HP is the only ones that are in this category at the moment - check HERE at the bottom for a list - :(

So, the first question is 'what' printer are you trying to use for this function?

Second, there are a number of other threads discussing this very issue - might want to try a search - other apps are available that can provide printing from the iPad to a non-HP printer - Tim recently has recommended FingerPrint (check HERE) - $10 or less and seems like a good solution - I'm about to give the program a try on my Windows XP computer w/ a Canon Pixma printer attached - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts