What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price Drop

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really want an iPad. I'd own one if I could afford it. Does anyone know if Apple does price drops around Christmas time? Would I find a deal for an iPad that way?

I think we will see some price drops from Target and Best Buy as the market saturates and they become harder to move.

It could be late NEXT year before that happens. As manufacturing capacity increases, new markets are launched. Don't expect market saturation until late 2011.

So about the time the next gen comes out and is the same price...lol

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is my first Apple product, but I seem to recall a big to-do about the iPhone dropping in price by about $100 not longer after launch; I figured that would happen with the iPad as well.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would really love to have one of these --

1988_ferrari_testarossa-pic-36301.jpeg

Do you think the price will drop before Christmas???

Would you really want this? Did you know that you have to let the car run around 15 minutes from a cold start to get up to operating temperature before you can actually drive it?

For low 100Ks you can get a Lamborghini Gallardo, much more reliable than the mid 80's designed Ferrari.
Beggars can't be chosers!

Most reactions

Latest posts