What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preparing iPad 1 to move to new iPad

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very excited that my new iPad will be her on the 16th. I know that all of my apps will move when I set up my new iPad. I have several documents in good reader and had copied them all to the folder called cloud. When I set up my new iPad and sign into good reader, will I be able to access those documents. Any other tips for preparing for the move! Appreciate the help!:eek:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are set as far as GoodReader goes. Be sure to check all your other apps for any documents you want to backup as well. It would also be a good idea to save off your Camera Roll to another site/device. And of course, do a backup just before you activate the new iPad. There should be an option to restore from that backup.

Have fun.

Most reactions

Latest posts