1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Preparing iPad 1 to move to new iPad

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by vsstanton, Mar 8, 2012.

1. vsstanton

vsstanton iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Very excited that my new iPad will be her on the 16th. I know that all of my apps will move when I set up my new iPad. I have several documents in good reader and had copied them all to the folder called cloud. When I set up my new iPad and sign into good reader, will I be able to access those documents. Any other tips for preparing for the move! Appreciate the help!:eek:
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,017 / 1
    Sounds like you are set as far as GoodReader goes. Be sure to check all your other apps for any documents you want to backup as well. It would also be a good idea to save off your Camera Roll to another site/device. And of course, do a backup just before you activate the new iPad. There should be an option to restore from that backup.

Have fun.
  3. vsstanton

vsstanton iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks, can't wait! Taking the 16th off from work!