What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your jailbroken screenshots here

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
These threads have proven quite popular on other forums... Here's my starter for ten... Show me yours!

Thread rules, lets limit it to 2 shots per post, and tell folks what you are using to save endless requests for themes!

Mine is based on Uinique iPad!

quickshottyayf.png

Last edited:
OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very C00L! Now, other than seeing Cydia on there, is there a way to tell you are JB just from looking at your screen?

Ooooooohhh let me count the ways...

Status bar is a bit of a giveaway... Custom Carrier name, emoji, ip address, free ram, and the eagle eyed can spot a few jailbreak apps in the Cydia folder including iFile, pkgbackup, and 3GUnrestrictor to name but a few...
Winterboard of course... Any others?
Oh, and a few icons are renamed... CalenGoo for example

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very C00L! Now, other than seeing Cydia on there, is there a way to tell you are JB just from looking at your screen?

Ooooooohhh let me count the ways...

Status bar is a bit of a giveaway... Custom Carrier name, emoji, ip address, free ram, and the eagle eyed can spot a few jailbreak apps in the Cydia folder including iFile, pkgbackup, and 3GUnrestrictor to name but a few...
Winterboard of course... Any others?
Oh, and a few icons are renamed... CalenGoo for example

Oh. Wow! Well then. What do you mean by Status Bar?

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay ~ so I don't have a status bar because I am not JB? I like your name up on that there bar. Too C00L.

I want it.

You surely have a status bar? Everyone does. Its just a wee bit empty until you jailbreak! Its where your battery is...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay ~ so I don't have a status bar because I am not JB? I like your name up on that there bar. Too C00L.

I want it.

You surely have a status bar? Everyone does. Its just a wee bit empty until you jailbreak! Its where your battery is...

But but...it so doesn't look like yours? But it would if I JB....

I so want to. I just need someone to actually, physically, do it for me. The guys at work said they would.....

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
But but...it so doesn't look like yours? But it would if I JB....

I so want to. I just need someone to actually, physically, do it for me. The guys at work said they would.....

just as long as you have one... I was worried there for a moment.

Wait for the untethered, and if the guys at work don't deliver, i'll walk you through step by step...

Sridhar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just jailbroke my iPad running iOS 4.2.1 using redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc8 on Windows 7.

Not sure if the screenshot below counts for this thread, but here goes.

imageinm.jpg

domsdabomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Just reading through this thread. But not sure if themes are available on non JB ipads. I don't know much about ipad code, but the longer you use mobile devices you become acoustom to telling when something is hacked and when it's stock, stock looks like crap, hacked always looks kick ass!

;)

Most reactions

Latest posts