What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible to send calendar to another iPad?

lucrosus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going on a trip overseas in a few days with my brother-in-law. I have completed one week of schedules on the calendar, where we were going to be, who we were meeting, which trains w were taking, etc. Having done all that, How do I send one week of calendar schedule to another iPad?

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL one really easy way is to do a printscreen of the week and send it in email. I have a friend that did that before she got her Google calendar synced because her calendar was an ultra important part of her workday. Worked for her for backup until she understood "the cloud".

OP
L

lucrosus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Diane,

I was hoping to find an easy way to send my calendar schedule on the iPad to another iPad so that the schedules appear on his calendar app too. Is there any way to do this?

Reaction score
I am not aware of anyway other than using the cloud. So here is my suggestion:

-Setup a new Gmail account. Turn on sync in Gmail settings.
-Add the gmail account to the email accounts on both iPads, but only turn on calendar sync. You don't want emails, etc. Here is a detailed overview of how to add gmail: http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138740
-In your calendar go to the weekly overview, tap on each event, press edit, then change Calendar to your Gmail calendar.

The calendar will now sync to both iPads and any change made on either device will be displayed on both calendar apps.

Wish you best of luck and fun on the vacation.

Last edited:

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lucrosus said:
Diane,

I was hoping to find an easy way to send my calendar schedule on the iPad to another iPad so that the schedules appear on his calendar app too. Is there any way to do this?

Yes, i see that now other than just a pic of it. The above post will work well. The "cloud" solves many of these sync issues between devices.

T

TJK

Google calendar sharing is the best way to go unless you have MobileMe. I sync to about 6 different calendars between work and personal and it works great! You can also view and edit them on the web from any browser - like in an internet cafe.

Enjoy your trip!

Most reactions

Latest posts