1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Possible to dl iPad apps via jb iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by phillosophy, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phillosophy

phillosophy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So my sister has an iPad 2 Verizon 3G UPDATED to 4.3.4. So yeah, tough break.

I have an iPhone 4 that's jailbroken. iTunes allows me to share my apps with her iPad 2. So now, I am wondering if there's a way to use Edit by Moderator - no discussion of stolen apps to download iPad versions of Apps or iPad apps in general FROM my iPhone 4, then I can sync with the unjailbroken iPad 2.

See what I mean? Of course, these apps would be used for a "trying out" period :] Thanks in advance.

p.s. Right now, when I use the search function on Edit by moderator - no discussion of stolen apps it only shows iPhone apps (which it should). I am just wondering if there's a way to access the iPad downloadable apps from iPhone. Thanks. If this is the wrong forum or worded incorrectly, please point me to the right direction.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    iPad Forum does not condone the use of stolen apps - you will get no help here...thread closed.

Tim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.