What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portable charger

liquidxt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newegg has the ravpower ones on sale, and I ordered 2 of the 5200 ones for $25 each with free shipping.

Starrlures

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HyperJuice makes 8 different chargers. They charge anything from small phones all the way up to a mac book pro with retina display. The smallest one is 3600mAh and is $59. The biggest which charges mac books is 61,000 mAh / 222 watt hours and is priced at $499. They have some better options in between for charging just a tablet.

The draw back is there price. Way too expensive to buy even though I'd love to have there top model. I did see prices at least half off retail on amazon.

I found this thread in my search of a decent external battery for my ipad 4. I really never found a good charger so I had to do some digging. The HyperJuice seems to be my best bet as long as I can find one of the top 4 models for a decent price.

SolarJunkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you in the sun a lot? Might want to consider the Suntactics sCharger-12, specifically built for ipad charging, it can charge an ipad and an external battery at the same time!

dualtab.png

Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links

Last edited:

sophiaDallas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe you could try this portable charger:KINKOO,Product dimensions 5.3in x 2.64 in x 0.43 in / 135 x 67 x 11 mmWeight 5.72 oz / 162 g
Cell Li-polymer Battery
Battery capacity 8000mAh
Input 5 V / 2 A (max.)
Output 5 V / 2.1 A (max.)
Cycle Life 500 + Cycles

2 High-speed Micro USB Cable (100cm and 20cm)
1 Super-soft Microfiber Carrying Bag.
It can offer 1 year + extra 3 months warranty.

have discount now,just have a look.

Most reactions

Latest posts