1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Planning to get iPad3 - I need your impressions with prev. models & useful advices

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Milanno, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Milanno

Milanno iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I am planning to get iPad3. I have never been before in touch with Apple products (in way that I own them),
    so I would appreciate sharing all your impressions & problems that you had with previous models.

Also I would like if you can share some useful advices about general handling with iPad, how you keep your memory & cpu clean,
    what apps are must have, how often device should be off...in general some useful tips for new iPad user.

On end I would like you to explain me how iTunes works with Apps & how you manage your iPad from iTunes, especially back-up thing.
  2. tazz3

tazz3 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    i also dont own any apple stuff like ipods but if you live near a best buy or apple store they have the ipads on display and they are online so you can surf the web, i was in best buy for like an hour and a half just messing with the ipad 2 cant waite to get one