What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

jessicamcgold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my iPad and wanted to use it for work. Really not good with new tech stuff but I was assured by the apple store that an iPad would be ideal for my job as I am on the road a lot and need to scan docs to a company web site. Only problem is that the co web site although come up with a dialogue box to upload picture there is no browse button. Can use my Samsung start phone but not iPad for some reason . Have been told by the tech guys at apple support that there is probably an app that will solve this but they won't recommend any. Can anyone help thank you

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jessicamcgold said:
I just got my iPad and wanted to use it for work. Really not good with new tech stuff but I was assured by the apple store that an iPad would be ideal for my job as I am on the road a lot and need to scan docs to a company web site. Only problem is that the co web site although come up with a dialogue box to upload picture there is no browse button. Can use my Samsung start phone but not iPad for some reason . Have been told by the tech guys at apple support that there is probably an app that will solve this but they won't recommend any. Can anyone help thank you

Ideally they should have said the website needs to have an app or is iPad friendly. I'm no real expert and I'm sure if there's another way someone will say but in the past I've tried to do this also but unless the site becomes iPad friendly with an app or HTML5 that button will probably never work. I used to post on other forums and sometimes the only way I could do anything was to upload it to somewhere like photo bucket(website) and post the link to the picture on the forum instead. I don't do this often now as many forums have created an app. Perhaps someone has an idea for a universal app that will work on any website? Have you checked the AppStore for a photo uploaded app that could be compatible?
Are you trying to access public or admin panel part of the website?

Shame apple have to give such shady advice you can get more answers here than you can with apple as there is too much red tape and 'hidden information' apple are not allowed to give any information on.

OP
J

jessicamcgold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply will try the it support team for the the company I work for they maybe able to help.If not back to the phone lol thanks again

Most reactions

Latest posts