1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Pictures

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by jessicamcgold, Apr 21, 2012.

1. jessicamcgold

jessicamcgold iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just got my iPad and wanted to use it for work. Really not good with new tech stuff but I was assured by the apple store that an iPad would be ideal for my job as I am on the road a lot and need to scan docs to a company web site. Only problem is that the co web site although come up with a dialogue box to upload picture there is no browse button. Can use my Samsung start phone but not iPad for some reason . Have been told by the tech guys at apple support that there is probably an app that will solve this but they won't recommend any. Can anyone help thank you
  2. therealriley

therealriley iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Ideally they should have said the website needs to have an app or is iPad friendly. I'm no real expert and I'm sure if there's another way someone will say but in the past I've tried to do this also but unless the site becomes iPad friendly with an app or HTML5 that button will probably never work. I used to post on other forums and sometimes the only way I could do anything was to upload it to somewhere like photo bucket(website) and post the link to the picture on the forum instead. I don't do this often now as many forums have created an app. Perhaps someone has an idea for a universal app that will work on any website? Have you checked the AppStore for a photo uploaded app that could be compatible?
    Are you trying to access public or admin panel part of the website?

Shame apple have to give such shady advice you can get more answers here than you can with apple as there is too much red tape and 'hidden information' apple are not allowed to give any information on.
  3. jessicamcgold

jessicamcgold iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the reply will try the it support team for the the company I work for they maybe able to help.If not back to the phone lol thanks again