What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures in email

Foodforworms13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Can someone tell me how to attach pics I've taken on my iPad2 to an email? I it's a dumb question but I've tried all the things that seem obvious. I have pics of a scooter I am trying to sell and want to email them to an interested person from craigslist but his email is protected so I can't put his address directly into my contacts. I have tried copying and pasting pics to my reply email to him without success. Would appreciate advice! Thanks!

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Foodforworms13 said:
Hi Folks,
Can someone tell me how to attach pics I've taken on my iPad2 to an email? I it's a dumb question but I've tried all the things that seem obvious. I have pics of a scooter I am trying to sell and want to email them to an interested person from craigslist but his email is protected so I can't put his address directly into my contacts. I have tried copying and pasting pics to my reply email to him without success. Would appreciate advice! Thanks!

If you cannot send them directly by email (from within the photos-app) and need to place them into your reply email, then you can tap and hold the photo you need to send. Then a "Copy" button will appear and you should be able to paste the photo afterwards into the email body.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Most reactions

Latest posts