What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my questions is when i sync the ipad to my laptop and i need to sync with new pics ... all i do is to select that folder to sync with... then i don't have to worry that my other pics wont be deleted .. is this correct?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ye. Be very very very very careful syncing pictures. too many people lost all their pic's because the "forgot" to select folders on the PC that are already on the iPAD.
What ever is selected on the iTune, is going to show up on the iPAD, what is not selected, is going to be erased for ever.

OP
T

truth4skot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
everytime i sync i will have to check all of the folders that i want to have on my ipad?

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
YEAH, think so.. I dont really sync that many pictures on mine, except a few wallpapers

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
exactly, also dont forget. dont ever delete those pics from your laptop. if you do delete them, it will be deleted from your ipad as well. Itunes apparently dont store them. I still wonder why.

Most reactions

Latest posts