What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PICS not moving?.

maemer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
last week I connected my iPad2 to my PC to move pictures so that I could upload them to a site to make a picture book...had to go through setting up iCloud, etc.
Yesterday I took some pictures on my iPhone6 and wanted to look at them on my iPad and they hadn't moved over like they normally do...did I do something wrong? How do I go back so the pictures move automatically and I don't have to do it myself. Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Make sure both devices have Photo Stream turned on in the Photos settings, and are logged into the same iCloud account. If they are, try turning the service off, then back on; both devices. Then do some tests.

Hold in mind both devices have to have spend some time on a wi-fi network before photos will show up. And it doesn't hurt to open the Photos app and leave it open for a while.

If you've moved on and started using iCloud Photo Library on both devices, then I've found it necessary to open Photos while on wi-fi for a while to both upload and download changes (for both devices). Keep in mind that iCloud Photo Library is still beta; which means even Apple isn't sure it's ready to be trusted.

Most reactions