Photos

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by leosevn, Jun 4, 2013.

1. leosevn

leosevn iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How do I attach a photo to a reply to an email? Thanks Ross
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +749 / 0
    Hi there,

Touch and hold somewhere in the body of the email and you will get an option to insert a picture at that point, you can repeat the process if you want to add more than one photo.

The Archangel
  3. leosevn

leosevn iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I notice that if I am sending a picture from an email address that is set up on my Ipad, I can do what you suggested. But if I try to send from an email address that is not set up on the iPad, I can't. All I get is the 'paste' option.
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897 / 0
    Hi Ross - I'm not sure what you mean by 'not set up on the iPad', i.e. an address in your contacts and/or one not yet added to your message? But I'm also assuming that you are using the native Mail app of the device - correct? If so, I just attached several pics using Gabriel's suggestion to an email w/ the name entered from my contacts and another in which no name had yet been added - worked fine both ways. Of course, you can always go into the Photo app and open an image; then using the 'outgoing arrow' icon (right upper corner) chose to send the image via email.

But if either or both of these processes are not working for you, I would first 'Force Close' the Mail app (make sure Mail is not open on the iPad) - if not effective, then sequentially do a 'Restart' and a 'Reset' - check after each maneuver; directions below if not familiar w/ these steps - good luck! Dave :)

• Like Like x 1