What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from camera roll

Alex101

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am slowly getting used to my i-Pad4 and don't have a problem adding films or photos to the iPad. However, how do I transfer the photos taken with the iPad that are in the camera roll, to my windows PC? Details would be appreciated.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The easiest way (IMO) is to connect the iPad to your PC via the USB cable. When you connect it, you should get the auto pop-up window that asks you what you want to do with the device you just connected. Click on the "open folder to view files" option. Then, just keep clicking on the folder icons until you [finally!] get to your photos.

Then, select whichever ones you want and copy them over to the PC. I would not recommend "cutting" or "moving" the photos as that may interfere with the iPad's Photo app. If you wish, after you copy them to the PC, go back into the Photos app and deleted them there.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Adagio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photo Transfer App ?

David - Sent from my iPad using iPF

mark v

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ive tried that ,transferring photos from the main dcim but it doesnt transfer all the pics, ive got loads of video clips and pics that are taking up gb space but cant tranfer them all

Most reactions