What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoman

photoman75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings, I am a retired photography teacher and I am teaching myself digital photography. I never met a gismo I didnt like. Actually I really find digital photography challanging. I recently obtained an ipad with 3G and wifi. My question for the forum is if I turn on both wifi and 3G will they work in tandem? Yes I signed up with at&t for unlimited data.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to the forum. The two types of networking don't work in tandem.

But don't give up your unlimited plan! Due to AT&T dirty tricks, you may never be able to get it again!

Try Photogene (pay) or and Photopad (free) if you haven't already for photo editing/tweaking.

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If there is a wi-fi connection available it will use the Wi-Fi connection but if you don't have Wi-Fi connection the 3G kicks in.

Wi-Fi takes priority over 3G

Hope that helps and welcome to the site :)

OP
P

photoman75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I read someware that AT&T is still trying to work something out for the folks who signed up for the unlimited data program.Yes I will keep it till I know otherwise

Most reactions

Latest posts