What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy to forum

Salsero_Soy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a long-time resident of San Diego. Originally from the South Bronx, New York, I joined the Marine Corps during the height of the Viet Nam conflict. I retired from the Marine Corps in the late 1980’s and have worked in the San Diego business community until I decided to retire in 2010. Initially, I used photography as therapy to deal with daily stress, however, I never dreamed that it would grow into a strong love for the art. Over the years, I have studied various methods of shooting and developed a eye for a creative composition. Although I specialize in digital photography and landscapes. I continue to explore various methods of enhancement to bring forward the beauty of what I am shooting. In recent months, I have ventured into the art of photo retouching and portrait enhancement. I purchased my IPad when they were first introduced and immediately was impressed that I had the ability to to immediately shoot, view and send out my pictures via email. Over the last couple of years, I have utilized many of the photo-retouching apps to enhance my pictures. I look forward to contribute my ideas to the forum as well as learn new ideas from fellow members...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions