What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photography and video apps

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Filmic Pro
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/filmic-pro/id436577167?mt=8

Best Video Camera App 2012

Free from $6.49

image-2681615729.jpg

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just downloaded this leelai. What a bargain, and was still free the next day. Easy to use adjustments like zoom in/out, white balance, focus and exposure lock, histogram and much more...a great enhancement over the iPad stock video camera and easy to use. Thanks! Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

You know, I thought this one looked great too....well it's beaten a lot of good equipment out there!

Glad you were still able to get it free too......quite the bargain!!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're welcome! So glad you like it too! ;)

Maybe we'll see some footage one day?? ;)

Oh Yes :D without a doubt :thumbs:

i have tried the app and rather like it, next time i do a proper video in a event i will use this app to record it and then upload it to vimeo and post in here

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh Yes :D without a doubt :thumbs: i have tried the app and rather like it, next time i do a proper video in a event i will use this app to record it and then upload it to vimeo and post in here

Well that's even better!

I look forward to seeing whatever it is! ;)

Octavio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have seen all apps . And download "Filmic Pro" apps. But i am not sure what will i do now ? Please anyone give me instruction.

I

islandman

During the week, they released one called Horizon (I think) which took the photo perfectly in line with the horizon whichever angle you hold your ipad. Ideal if you're holding it high to avoid other people.. I have yet to use it, but the potential looks good.

Most reactions

Latest posts