What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo upload button grated out

zs2005zs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Under profile I set up an album title and discription. Uploading options are web (that button seem active) and then what I need is the Browse button but that is not active. Hence I cannot upload pictures without the hassle of park my photo on some 3rd part server which I am not interested doing.

My large fingers and the error of the auto correct created the "grate" in title whereas my intention was GRAYED

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You cannot upload photos using the iPad's Safari browser. You need to use a third-party browser, such as iCab, to be able to do this.

Tim

OP
zs2005zs

zs2005zs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You cannot upload photos using the iPad's Safari browser. You need to use a third-party browser, such as iCab, to be able to do this.

Tim

Is there a way to provide screenshot? I think I was still inside this forum app here the browse button was there but GRAYED out. Then I tried to do it from safari but now I know not to bother with that.
Again, I am not complaining as I have no urgent need to upload photos. I am merely trying to help the development of this forum.
Z

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can take a screen shot by pressing the Power and Home buttons briefly at the same time. The iPad makes a 'camera shutter' noise and the screen shot is stored in the iPad's Photo app.

Tim

OP
zs2005zs

zs2005zs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You can take a screen shot by pressing the Power and Home buttons briefly at the same time. The iPad makes a 'camera shutter' noise and the screen shot is stored in the iPad's Photo app.

Tim

Great pointer! now to upload the picture to the forum.... My next venture to find out. I wanted to give a feedback about the forum and some feature that seem to having some difficulty along with screenshot.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great pointer! now to upload the picture to the forum.... My next venture to find out. I wanted to give a feedback about the forum and some feature that seem to having some difficulty along with screenshot.

You can upload the pics thru the IPF (IPad Forums) app from the app store.

Most reactions

Latest posts