Photo sync help

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Maitrey, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Maitrey

Maitrey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello friends i need help in sync the photoes from my pc to my ipad..i know all the steps and i m doing that but problen is that i just want to sync some selected folder from my pc so i sync that and its done successfully..but now after few days again i want to sync some other folder so i m tring to sunc tthe new folder and if i do that thn i will loose my previously syncs folder..bt i want both folders...how to keep that both???plz help me friendz...how to keep previously sncs photoes also and new 1 also...

Maitrey for IPF
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +978 / 0
    Hello Maitrey - I'm assuming that you have a Windows computer and using iTunes via a USB connection. Attached is a 'screenshot' (from iTunes w/ my iPad cabled via USB) w/ the Photos tab opened - as can be seen, the option to sync only 'selected photos' is chosen plus only 2 picture folders on my Vista laptop are checked off - keeping those folders checked permits both to sync; if one or both are unchecked then they would be removed from my iPad. So, take a look to see if your photos options are set correctly?

Good luck and please post back if still having a problem - :)

SyncPhotos.JPG
  3. Maitrey

Maitrey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thnkx dude...it works..thnkx a lot

Maitrey for IPF