1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photo sync help

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Maitrey, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Maitrey

Maitrey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello friends i need help in sync the photoes from my pc to my ipad..i know all the steps and i m doing that but problen is that i just want to sync some selected folder from my pc so i sync that and its done successfully..but now after few days again i want to sync some other folder so i m tring to sunc tthe new folder and if i do that thn i will loose my previously syncs folder..bt i want both folders...how to keep that both???plz help me friendz...how to keep previously sncs photoes also and new 1 also...

Maitrey for IPF
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +763 / 0
    Hello Maitrey - I'm assuming that you have a Windows computer and using iTunes via a USB connection. Attached is a 'screenshot' (from iTunes w/ my iPad cabled via USB) w/ the Photos tab opened - as can be seen, the option to sync only 'selected photos' is chosen plus only 2 picture folders on my Vista laptop are checked off - keeping those folders checked permits both to sync; if one or both are unchecked then they would be removed from my iPad. So, take a look to see if your photos options are set correctly?

Good luck and please post back if still having a problem - :)

SyncPhotos.JPG
  3. Maitrey

Maitrey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thnkx dude...it works..thnkx a lot

Maitrey for IPF