1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Photo Shack and native Photo app

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by butterflies, Nov 22, 2011.

1. butterflies

butterflies iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,
    I have bought Photo Shack to have some more possibilities when managing my photo archive.
    In the native Photo app on the iPad 2 (5.0) there is a an option to enhance an image. Can I save that image over the original one, or must it be saved to an alternative location? The same question for Photo Shack. Why can I not save over the original picture. Is that because of potential Sync problems.?
    What happens anyway when I change an album in the native Photo app on the iPad when I sync with the pc through iTunes. Will the changes be synced to the pc? I wouldn't mind!

In Photo Shack, why can I not crop a picture (The button Crop is greyed out)?

Thanks in advance,
    Rob