1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 app to sort and manage photos

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by scarleton, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarleton

scarleton iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a good photo management app for my iPad 2. I use PhotoSync to transfer the images to my computer, what I am looking for is a program that works with the built in "Photos" program. I would like to create new Albums in "Photos" and moves images around between the different Albums. I have heard of both Photo-Sort and Photo Manager Pro. My concern is, do either of them create Albums that "Photos" can see?
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Welcome to the forum! Rather than starting a new thread your best bet is to use the search feature (located at the top of every page). There are already a number of threads discussing the things you'd like to do. Have a look there and if you can't find an answer feel free to ask in one of the existing threads.

In the meantime have a look at the links below my signature, enjoy the forum and we'll look forward to your posts!

Best wishes,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.