What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo editing on an ipad2?

iBealicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone here who can suggest a good ipad app where i can edit my pictures and most importantly add fonts to it and put borders? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad ๎Œ„๎€ฒ๎Œ…๎Œ†๎€ฐ

Reaction score
I've tried Snapbucket since it is free and ties into my photobucket account. It's pretty good for borders and effects. I'm not sure what you mean by fonts.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved

BingoBongo275

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive been using Photoshop Express and can also vouch for it - it'll do everything you need extremely well - EXCEPT it cant add text to your image (which is what I presume you mean by "fonts")

Cheers

Jez

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BingoBongo275 said:
Ive been using Photoshop Express and can also vouch for it - it'll do everything you need extremely well - EXCEPT it cant add text to your image (which is what I presume you mean by "fonts")

Cheers

Jez

There are a mutitude of these apps but the only reason I use mirage amongst others...it's the only one I found that can perspective/warp the text in order to bend it around an object similar to "free form" in ps. Also has borders, reflections, stroke, fill...etc etc..

Also take a look at. Lensflare HD & rays....adds that lil extra touch for artistic pictures....

Last edited:
Reaction score
iBealicious said:
Anyone here who can suggest a good ipad app where i can edit my pictures and most importantly add fonts to it and put borders? Thanks in advance.

Your search may have come to an end: Photogene. It is a solid photoediting app, let's you add frames, text, adjust text and font color and much more.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iBealicious said:

Your search may have come to an end: Photogene. It is a solid photoediting app, let's you add frames, text, adjust text and font color and much more.

I also use PG but it doesn't have as many font choices, doesn't allow for color text stroke & doesn't have "free form".

Preacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not affiliated with the product, just eagerly awaiting the release!

Photoforge 2 is coming out Thursday and for the first day, it is $0.99. After that, it increases to $2.99 for the month of May and $4.99 or some such after that.

Read about the app here: iPhone Photography - iPhoneography, just another iPhone photography blog. Now including iPod Touch photography. - iPhone Journal - Coming Soon: PhotoForge*2

And the release (pricing etc) here: iPhone Photography - iPhoneography, just another iPhone photography blog. Now including iPod Touch photography. - iPhone Journal - App Update: Photoforge 2 due the 19th of*May

Most reactions

Latest posts