What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo attached to email

wgm51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the Apple tech set up my iPad in the shop he took a photo of me and it appears at the top of emails I send myself. I am concerned that people with IPads and IPhones also see this old photo when I send them emails. I would like to delete it or at least update it!!

OK...wait a minute....found it in Contacts and have already deleted the darn thing!!!!!

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi - you might want to 'edit' your post title (select -> Edit, then 'Go Advanced') and state '- Problem Solved!' - many may be looking for no need? Of course, if others are having the same issue, then your solution would be useful? Up to you - thanks. :)

OP
W

wgm51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The "advanced" option only gives photo, web link, image link and location. I can't add "problem solved". Am I missing s.t.?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for clarification - those photos only appear on your device; they are what is loaded into your Contacts. People to whom you send emails will not get that photo (their device will only show what is loaded on it; not what's loaded on yours).

That applies to any photos you may have in Contacts; only you can see them on your device.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts